Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to my princess!

Today is my baby girl's 3rd birthday. I can't believe how fast time flies by. Yesterday, as we celebrated her birthday party, and sang to her, she shyly looked away and propped her chin on her hands. It was so sweet.

We will be going camping this upcoming weekend, and decided that both kids would get their birthday presents together, in the form of new bicycles. As brother Jack was helping his sister get her helmet on, he was so excited for her that he never even noticed his very own new bicycle. I was able to get a picture of him playing big brother. That is what life is truly all about.

Now, a little bit about the card I made; I found inspiration on Jeanette Lynton's blog a few months ago, and decided to make this cute card for my Izzy.
  • Mayberry Level 2 Paper
  • Chocolate Cardstock
  • Green Buttons Assortment
  • Colonial White Mini-Medley Assortment
  • Fill In The Blank Stamp Set
  • Card Chatter-Birthday Stamp Set
  • Colonial White Embroidery Floss
  • Chocolate and Olive Inks
  • Sanding and Paper Piercing Kits
  • Wishes How-To-Program
Hope your Monday is super fabulous! Now, off to get preschooler to class and birthday girl to daycare. Have a blessed day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment