Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day Card Inspiration?

I can't believe so much of the summer has already slipped by and here we are getting ready to celebrate Father's Day!

Fortunately, I am ahead of the game for Father's Day cards, this year. Normally, I am finishing them up just hours before we go visiting.

Well, if you're like me, it can be hard to come up with inspiration for a nice Father's Day card. My father-in-law and dad are not the tie-wearing type. They're blue-collar through and through and I couldn't be more proud of them.

The founder and CEO, Jeanette Lynton, of Close To My Heart has a wonderful blog that I have been faithfully following for the past few years since I happily discovered it. Please follow this link to check out her latest creations. 

I have included a picture from Jeanette Lynton's blog that showcases the finished result of one of the cards. Ms. Lynton's artwork inspires me often. To think, I almost didn't buy that Lucky paper and now I just love it! It's perfect for heritage, masculine and boy projects.

Hope the fathers in your life have a wonderful day on Sunday! I plan to surprise my husband with a nice breakfast and barmaid duty during his NASCAR race. Haha.

Have a great day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment