Friday, June 3, 2011

For the love of Veranda

This winter, after about a 3 month break from making Christmas cards, I decided that I needed to stock up on my birthday card stash. The new Wings paper reminded me of last year's Veranda paper, and inspiration found me.

Here are some cards I made one night after the kids were asleep and hubby was on a snowmobiling trip.

I used both Veranda Level 2 Paper and Veranda Creative Basics for these cards. Dreams Come True and Find Your Style are two of my favorite new stamp sets. Vineyard Berry ink had hardly been used until Wings came out.

Sympathy cards can be difficult to create. I found inspiration for the card shown above in one of our 2010 idea books. TLC stamp set and Liquid Glass paired beautifully together.

Hope you enjoyed my little tour of Veranda, and for those of you still hoarding your Veranda paper (like me), maybe these cards will inspire you to begin using the kit again. LOL

Have a blessed day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment