Monday, June 27, 2011

Mojo Monday 196 Meets PBK

I found inspiration for this card from two very different places.

First of all, I was flipping through a current Pottery Barn Kids catalog last week. The colors on Page 66 reminded me of my teenage bedroom decor. The bedroom walls were white, and the curtains and bedding were lilac and white floral with eyelet lace trim. A friend from England gave the set to me. One of those things that I didn't realize that I left behind when I moved out of my childhood home....



When I saw last week's sketch for Mojo Monday here, my vision was born.


Here is my take on the two "sketches" merged together.


Here is a list of supplies used:

  • It's A Zoo Stamp Set
  • For Every Occasion Stamp Set
  • Pearl Opaques
  • Creme Brulee Ribbon
  • Purple, Sweet Leaf and White Daisy Cardstock
  • Creme Brulee, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf & Smokey Plum Inks
  • Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
This was a lot of fun for me, and a new way of creating cards. Sometimes, we need to think outside of the box. Hope that I have been able to inspire you.

Happy crafting!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment