Friday, July 29, 2011

Thank You Cards

Good Friday morning to you!

Today, is my day off. After dreaming all week of how I am going to be creative on Friday, what do I find myself doing? Cleaning house....

Thought I'd share a picture of my 2 little urchins from this morning. They ensure that I never run out of things to do. LOL



Aren't they precious? Izzy even thanked me after I took her picture. She really does have good manners. :)

So...I did find a little time mixed in with all of that to work on a few thank you cards. I wasn't happy with the middle cards I made that had the white bow on them. So I used a different template from Wishes, added some stitching and brads and now I feel better. I think the Twilight ink with the chocolate distressing adds just the right finish. What do you think?

This is the final set of cards that we will make for the thank you/birthday card workshop on August 7th.

We have 4 spots filled right now, with 6 spots still available. Hope to see you there!

Have a terrific weekend!

Casandra


No comments:

Post a Comment