Thursday, September 8, 2011

Balancing Act

Good morning!

I am a happy follower of Jeanette Lynton's blog. It is a wonderful and inspirational blog, both creatively and uplifting. She truly is an amazing woman and someone that I admire greatly.

Last week, Ms. Lynton had a Q&A posted where we could ask her a question, anything that we might be curious about, and as some of you already know, we are expecting again. It has rather taken over my life at the present time. So below is my question to Ms. Lynton:

Question: We have just found out that we will be having baby #3 in the Spring. This is one of those unexpected pleasant surprises. I just signed up to be a consultant back in May when your company ran that wonderful sign-up promotion, so I'm pretty new. Knowing that you have 4 children, my question is this: How do you balance your career with family life? --submitted by Casandra, August 29, 12:55 pm
Click here to read what Ms. Lynton, the CEO of Close To My Heart, had to say in response to my question.

I feel so honored and blessed to have received such a heartfelt response, and it has made me feel better about the direction that my life is taking, these days. I am so happy to be able to share this story with all of you.

Have a blessed day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment