Monday, September 26, 2011

Latest Happenings

Good afternoon. This has been a busy month of transition for our family. It is also the reason for my lack of creativity lately.

My daughter will begin preschool next week, and we are so excited for her to have this amazing opportunity. She is very excited.

Jack is settling into the kindergarten groove, and we are now (thankfully) seeing less homework. LOL He likes to tell everyone "I'm in kindergarten....I'm 5." This is usually demonstrated with a hand showing 5 fingers. Hehe.

We are now 9 weeks pregnant, and early pregnancy symptoms have hit me full-force. It helps knowing that this part will be over soon and in the end it will all be worth it.

I have been finding myself relying more heavily on my faith, lately. God has blessed our family in so many ways, and we have met so many wonderful friends along the way.

So I wanted to take a quick moment to say hello. I hope you are all well and enjoying this beautiful Indian Summer we've been blessed with. Have a wonderful day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment