Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cruisin' through Good Times Layout

Hello! Back at the end of December, I was able to preview the current idea book. This is one of my favorite perks to being a CTMH consultant. :) While thumbing through the book, Cruisin' popped out as being one of my favorites. On the first of January, I pre-ordered my WOTG kit. The best part about this kit besides the fun colors is the stamp set that comes with it. I just knew it would be a perfect way to scrap about one of my favorite people...my husband.

So today, I would like to share with you my first Cruisin' layout. I finally found the perfect kit for our vacation photo's from 2002. Hot diggity!
Inspiration for this layout came from Mary Berg. You can see her layout here. I contacted Ms. Berg to make sure that she would be okay with me using her artwork for my workshop. She was so very gracious and kind in allowing me to do so. I decided to change mine a little so that I could use the stamp set included in the Workshop On The Go kit. This will be our first layout, for those of you that would like to join me on April 22nd.

Products Used:
Cruisin' WOTG Kit
Cranberry, Juniper, Black and Grey Wool Inks
Cricut AP Cartridge
Cherish How-To-Program

Don't you just love the checkered zip strips? I wish we had a 12x12 sheet of this pattern. Awesome!

Stay tuned for more Cruisin' layouts this week.

Casandra



No comments:

Post a Comment