Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quick Update on How-To-Programs

Good evening. I just received my weekly update from the Close To My Heart corporate office. I thought I would share with you what was in my e-mail.

Update on How-To Books Inventory
As we announced last week in the post, the how-to books will be retiring and, as promised, we will try to keep you up-to-date on inventory levels. Reflections® is now out of stock, and Originals® will be unavailable very soon. The remaining how-to books are also quickly approaching run-out levels.

That's word for word what I received information on. If there are any of our How-To-Programs that you've been on the fence about, now is the time to buy. Don't wait....

If you have any questions, or would like to place your order today, please contact me soon.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment