Friday, June 22, 2012

Cruisin' Father's Day Card

Last weekend, I decided upon Cruisin' WOTG kit to create my Father's Day cards. But I was still a little mystified as to how I wanted to use it.

That's where Pinterest comes in handy. I found the cutest card on my pinterest board created by fellow CTMH Consultant, Sherri Tozzi. You can see her version by clicking here.

This card uses the Bullseye pattern from Wishes. I can't recall if I've ever used it before considering it is a 5x7 size pattern. I added our fun durable studs to this card, and added stitching. The tires were a bit tricky to  cut out and paper piece but I think it came out just right. This is one of my new favorites, and I sure appreciate the inspiration, Ms. Tozzi! 

We are headed downstate for the weekend to celebrate my niece's high school graduation. Still can't believe she is all grown up now. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment