Friday, June 29, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #41 Superhero Card

This is my second post for the day. I am participating in my second Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

Recipe: 
Paper: Superhero, Black CS (CTMH), Whisper White (SU!); Stamp: American Celebration (CTMH); Ink: Moonstruck, Cranberry, Honey (CTMH); Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer (CTMH; Other: Bitty Sparkles (CTMH)


Thanks again for stopping by. I wish you all a safe and happy 4th of July! And I pray that our soldiers are safe and will be able to come home soon.


Casandra

4 comments:

  1. Great patriotic card! Wishing you a safe and happy 4th too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The paper is awesome and the sentiment is, of course, fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your patriotic card! Simple and classy! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete