Thursday, June 28, 2012

MFT Sketch Florentine Sympathy Card

Good morning! It's a beautiful, sunny day in Northern Michigan. Pretty humid, but there is a nice breeze gently blowing through the windows. 


I found this cute sketch from My Favorite Things blog, the other day. Unfortunately, I missed the cut-off for entry, but I like this sketch so much, I think I will use it for my next card workshop sometime in September.


Anyways, here is the beauty of a card I made using this fabulous sketch.
Here is the sketch that I created the above card from:
So as I explained last night, my husband was busy knocking down some weeds with a weed whip. I wanted to show you the "after" picture. Use your imagination for the "before". LOL
I hardly recognize the place. After letting it get away from me a few years ago while I was busy raising babies, I could no longer keep up with it. Amazing that Jeremiah uncovered a few plants I forgot we even had. LOL Yeah, it was that bad. Did I mention that I have a strong aversion to pulling weeds? I'd much rather be creating cards for y'all. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment