Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Relax Summer Workshop Cards

I am excited to share this next card with you. It was actually inspired by page 81 of our current Spring/Summer 2012 idea book. I kept looking at the cute clustering of stamped images on the featured scrapbook layout and the idea for this card was born.
This could be used for a retirement, a vacation, or just simply thinking of you. I reached into my Dotty For You stash (last month's promotion kit) to create this card. I came really close to embossing the bamboo cardstock, but hubby thought it looked better this way. He told me that it was too much pressure to ask him for advice. LOL

I used a template from Originals and some yellow Offray ribbon that I've had for a while. I love how it all looks together.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment