Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thank You Workshop Cards

I am having another card workshop on July 1st. I still have one set available to purchase if anyone would like to join, or you can even purchase the set of 12 cards for $18.00 plus shipping and have it mailed to you.

So here is a peek a the first set of cards we will be creating, and it seemed fitting to start off with a "thank you".
Something that I like to share with my customers is that our Idea Books are just that...full of ideas for crafting your own projects. I found inspiration for this card on page 13 of our current Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. I decided to use up some of my Emporium scraps. It is one of my all time favorite paper packs. It combines three of my favorite colors, after all. Now, don't freak out over those score lines (your consultant did the "hard" part for you).

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love your color combo. I'd never have thought of mixing up all those colors! Glad I dropped here following Cath's advice on Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/06/its-your-turn-to-go-out-about-in-moxie.html)

    ReplyDelete