Thursday, June 21, 2012

This is the last set of cards that we will be creating at the next Card Workshop on July 1st. I finally decided to try watercoloring. It is a really fun technique.


I decided to leave off the hemp and the wooden shapes to keep my customers' costs down. But after putting the rectangular sentiment piece on, it felt like it was missing something. So I pulled out my Kick Back stamp set and decided to add a few other stamped images in place of the missing embellishments (inspired by page 41 of current Spring/Summer 2012 IB). I stamped "Thinking of You" on the inside, but you could use this card for anything, really.

If you would like to join us for this card workshop (creating 12 cards, 2 of each design) on July 1st. Please RSVP by Wednesday, June 27th so I can be sure to have enough snacks on hand.

Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra


No comments:

Post a Comment