Saturday, June 30, 2012

VLVJun2012 Lucy Bowwow Card

Today, I would like to share my little Bowwow card with you. I created this for the Viva La Verve! Sketch Challenge, as well as the Stamp It! Cards Hello Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


Recipe:
Paper: Lucy, Florentine, White CS (CTMH); Stamp: A Bowwow (CTMH); Ink: Chocolate, Hollyhock (CTMH); Tools: Picket Fence Punch (Martha Stewart), Paper Piercer Kit (CTMH); Other: Blush Ribbon, Mocha Pearls, White Embroidery Floss (CTMH), Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Casandra








3 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of either the doggie stamp set or the Lucy papers, but this is making me rethink both. Absolutely darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Casandra! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete