Sunday, July 22, 2012

Footloose Layout #1

I have been working on my Footloose layouts for a few weeks now. There are good and bad things about Pinterest. The good news is that you have lots of inspiration. The bad news...is that you have lots of inspiration. LOL I really had a hard time narrowing down just how I wanted to make my Footloose layouts.

Over the next few days I will share with you all 4 layouts I was able to make with this kit. The unbelievable part is that I still have paper left over! Amazing!

Recipe:
Paper: Footloose, Lagoon CS, Bamboo CS, Sweet Leaf CS (CTMH); Stamp: Footloose WOTG (CTMH); Inks: New England Ivy, Lagoon, Creme Brulee, Chocolate, Chocolate Re-Inker (CTMH); Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Spray Pen (CTMH); Other: Footloose Dimensional Elements, Durables Round Studs, Neutral & Paradise Baker's Twine, Reflections How-To-Program (CTMH), Glue Dots, Foam Tape

Remember to come back tomorrow to check out layout #2. I'm getting ready to watch the Bachelorette season finale and I'm hoping she doesn't send both guys home broken-hearted. :)

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment