Monday, July 2, 2012

Inspired By #30 Victory Summer Card

Today, I am participating in the Inspired By #30 Challenge.
Isn't this lovely? I have a gorgeous view from where I live, but it looks out over farm fields. My parents live on the lake, so I guess I have the best of both worlds, in a way. :)


The picnic table made me think of one of my favorite stamp sets (okay, so I have many favorites) called Summer Days
Recipe:
Paper: Victory, White CS (CTMH); Stamps: Summer Days, Pair-A-Phrase (CTMH); Inks: Indian Corn Blue, Tulip, Olive, Honey, Cocoa (CTMH); Tools: Corner Rounder, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Watercolor Pencils, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (CTMH); Other: Creme Brulee Ribbon, White Embroidery Floss (CTMH), Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by.


Casandra

3 comments:

  1. Loving this! The blue tablecloth is great. Looks really good with the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card and perfect take on the inspiration! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge, and it's so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete