Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby Boy Album Layout 1

Starting today, I would like to share with you the layouts that I created for a special baby's scrapbook album. He should arrive in the next month.
Recipe:
Paper: Emporium, Colonial White CS, Buttercup CS (CTMH); Stamps: Little Reminder, Bohemian Alphabet (CTMH); Inks: Chocolate, Twilight, Sweet Leaf (CTMH); Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH); Other: Make It From Your Heart Volume I (CTMH)

This is from another one of my all-time favorite paper packs, Emporium. I now have mostly scraps left from this kit. Don't you just love that buttercup yellow as a base? I love how Close To My Heart provides matching colors and patterns in their kits so it takes the guesswork out of the equation. 

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next layout in this scrapbook. And believe it or not, I finished it within 24 hours of starting it...a new record for me.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment