Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mojo Monday 258 Card

Happy Sunday to you! It is a gorgeous day outside...perfect Autumn weather. 

About two weeks ago, I made a happy discovery while blog surfing. My name was randomly drawn on Moxie Fab World, and I won the cutest little collection from Cosmo Cricket called "S'More Love". It arrived via FedEx on Friday afternoon, just in time for the weekend. If you're a serious paper crafter, ahem, addict like me, than you will love this kit as much as I do. 

Below, is a card I made today using this week's Mojo Monday #258 sketch.


Recipe:
Paper: S'More Love (Cosmo Cricket), Colonial White CS, Saddle CS (CTMH); Stamp: S'More Love (Cosmo Cricket); Inks: Saddle, Topiary (CTMH); Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer (CTMH); Other: Baker's Twine (CTMH); Brad (K&Company), Foam Tape

There's still time to play along with Mojo Monday, but you better hurry...this week's sketch ends today. In the words of my fellow CTMH Consultant (Paige Dolecki) "Stay crafty my friends!"

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I never met a s'more that I didn't like! Those little guys are oh, so sweet! Congrats to you and I love what you've done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning a prize - always so much fun! Your card is super cute my crafty friend!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete