Saturday, October 27, 2012

FMS58 Winter Card

I am having so much fun playing along with sketch challenges. 

Today's card was inspired by an amazing sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
Recipe:
Paper: S'More Love (Cosmo Cricket), White Daisy CS, Saddle CS (CTMH); Stamp: A Sip (CTMH); Inks: Saddle, Cranberry (CTMH); Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug); Other: Antique Copper Brads (CTMH), Green/White Baker's Twine (Studio G), Foam Tape

The more I look at this card, the more I love it. Hope you're able to get some crafty time in today, too!

Casandra

7 comments:

  1. So pretty Casandra! Love the fancy cup and embossed layer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casandra, I got nominated for another Liebster. You were one of my top nominee's b/c of the motivation and caring comments that you leave on fellow CTMH blogs. Your work is awesome and I've loved seeing you grow (as I have) over the past year.

    Please check out my blog for info.
    Thanks, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Makes me want to join you for tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Casandra! I love all those layers and that adorable teacup! The twine is the perfect addition! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch ... such great colours and great design!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! This is so sweet! I love the texture and the sweet, sweet sentiment! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still one of my favorite sets. I LOVE what you've done with it! Makes me want to curl up with a cuppa.

    ReplyDelete