Saturday, October 13, 2012

Inspired By #45 Milk And Cowboy Cookies

I think this will be my last post for today. We have a wedding reception to attend later, and I was asked to bake some brownies. :)

This project is a bit different than what I usually do. I am entering it into the Inspired By #45 Challenge.

Recipe:
Paper: Stella, Grey Flannel CS, Colonial White CS (CTMH); Stamp: Pure Innocence-Cowboy (MFT); Inks: Chocolate, Grey Wool (CTMH); Tools: Picket Fence Die (MFT), Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen (CTMH); Other: Neutral Embroidery Floss, Bonding Memories Glue, Liquid Glass (CTMH), Grey Ribbon (American Crafts), Foam Tape

The colors and the actual milk carton inspired this design. It's the first time I've ever created a milk carton, and it was quite a challenge. This little guy will be displayed on my son's book shelf. He gave it two thumbs up. :)



If you click the cookie link above (the plate of cookies), it will take you to a website where you can print out the recipe for these scrumptious treats. We prefer to add peanut butter to our's. :)

Have a happy, crafty day!

Casandra




8 comments:

  1. Cassandra, this is awesome! Will pin it to my MFT Pure Innocense Board-- yes I have a board just for these cuties! Thanks for all your great work, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable way to dress up a gift! The little cowboy is darling and I love the picket fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is this??? love it. That cowboy is awesome and I love the fence and clouds you added. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete