Thursday, October 11, 2012

Reindeer Games CAS Card

I am loving this next card. It was cased on Sunday from a blog I've recently started following. This lady does top-notch work...she epitomizes the fresh, clean approach in her cardmaking.

You can check out Debby's card here. I am entering this into the Moxie Fab World: World Card Making Day Challenge.
Recipe:
Paper: Wonderland, White Daisy CS (CTMH); Stamps: Holiday Cheer, Bundled Buddies (CTMH); Ink: Chocolate (CTMH); Tools: Watercolor Pencils, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer (CTMH), Embossing Folder (SU!); Other: White Embroidery Floss (CTMH), Baker's Twine (Martha Stewart), Pop Dots (Zots)

I actually free-hand cut the "snow". Stay tuned for a giveaway I will be doing soon.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that is so cute! Love the stitching around the edge and that awesome embossing on the background!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete