Thursday, December 6, 2012

H2H Valentine's Day Card

Today, I thought I would switch gears from Christmas to Valentine's Day. Cardmakers are always thinking up crafty ideas way before a particular holiday comes along. 

When I saw this next sketch from Heart 2 Heart Challenges, I immediately thought of the rounded square sentiments in my new stamp set "Whooo's Your Valentine".
Recipe:
Paper: Roxie, Black CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Whooo's Your Valentine (CTMH)
Ink: Black, Tulip, Smoothie (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge, Watercolor Pencil (CTMH)
Other: Bitty Sparkles, Black Baker's Twine (CTMH)

I will be back again soon with my next Valentine's Day card. :)

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! I just ordered my Whooo's Your Valentine set yesterday. So cute - I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Those stamps are adorable. Thanks for playing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may make me change my mind about that special set, very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Valentine for a special someone! I admire your thinking ahead. I'm always two steps back, I think, lol!

    ReplyDelete