Friday, June 14, 2013

Chantilly Workshop

Good morning! After nearly a month of working on my Chantilly layouts in my spare time, I finally finished them up last night. Feeling happy to have my crafty mojo back, but wish I could sleep at night. LOL


After debating on whether I liked the workshop on the go layout for a while, I finally decided that it would work perfectly with the theme of my photos. Sometimes, it's nice not to reinvent the wheel, so to speak. 

I saw this beautiful layout created by fellow CTMH Consultant, Sherri Tozzi. She did such an amazing job. Thank you, Sherri, for the inspiration. I was going to use Easter eggs and bunny stamps and really fill it up, and then decided that my photos did such a nice job with that so they should be the focus instead. I've been impatient to use my new hexagon punch and that is how the title came about. Yay! Have you used our new Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet yet? It's so adorable, and the perfect accent, too.

For my last layout, I found a sketch at Scrapbook Generation and paid for the download. I wanted to try something different, and as soon as I saw it, I knew my Pinwheel stamp set would be perfect with it.

I've been using my Cricut cartridges a lot lately to create my titles, and yesterday I decided to get back to basics and pull out some of my alphabet stamps. The birthday title was stamped with our retired Friendship Alphabet, and the titles for my other two layouts were stamped with Trinity Alphabet stamp set. It felt so refreshing.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Chantilly, White Daisy CS, Twilight CS, Garden Green CS, Cotton Candy CS, Buttercup CS, Champagne CS
Stamps: Trinity Alphabet, Friendship Alphabet, Pinwheel, Chantilly WOTG
Inks: Cotton Candy, Buttercup, Twilight, Pear, Desert Sand
Tools: Hexagon Punch (Fiskars), 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Scoring Tool, Cricut Artiste
Other: Pink Glitter Gems, Chantilly Assortment, Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet, Foam Tape, White Embroidery Floss

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you like what I've created.

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layouts! I still need to finish my Chantilly -- thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Casandra! All of your layouts are magnificent! I love all the sweet photos and fun patterned papers! The hexagons are eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casandra, your layouts are SPECTACULAR! I especially LOVE the last one with the ribbons and pinwheels.
    I'm looking forward to enjoying more of your art!

    ReplyDelete