Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Later Sk8r Workshop

Good morning. This is a quick post to share my Later Sk8r pages that we made at my workshop on Sunday.




Recipe:
Paper: Later Sk8r (retired), Outdoor Denim CS, Slate CS, White Daisy CS, Black CS, Lagoon CS, Pear CS (CTMH)
Stamps: In Gear, Fast & Furious, Boys At Play (retired), Roar (retired), Love Life, Pinwheel (retired), Trinity Alphabet, Varsity Alphabet (CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon, Slate, Outdoor Denim, Pear, Black, Black Distressing Ink (CTMH)
Tools: Cricut Artbooking, Cricut Artiste, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge (CTMH), Hexagon Punch (Fiskars), Scallop Border Punch (SU!)
Other: Later Sk8r Stickease, Blue/Green Epoxy Bubbles, White Daisy Bitty Brads (CTMH), Foam Tape, Glue Dots, Embroidery Floss

This was definitely a favorite kit of mine. It is now retired, but if you love it as much as I do, there are still ways to create with it. Have you ever tried digital scrapbooking? Close To My Heart offers several templates where you can upload your photos, change up some colors, such as adding sunset orange (for instance) to this fabulous kit, and in Studio J, the papers never retire. If you would like to learn more, please visit my website.

Happy crafting!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. WOW, these are SPECTACULAR layouts!I could not pick a favourite, if I had to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite kits, too! All the layouts are great. I especially love all the details you added to the Let's Party layout!

    ReplyDelete