Sunday, October 6, 2013

Laughing Lola Card Workshop

This is where the bulk of my cards came from yesterday during World Card Making Day. I purchased the Laughing Lola Card Workshop Kit for just $24.95*.
Laughing Lola Cardmaking Kit
This kit includes everything needed to complete 15 cards, envelopes included. By using some extra white daisy cardstock and the You Are My Happy stamp set, I was able to create extra cards. I made 5 each of the examples showcased above.





Colored this little guy to look like a skunk. It made my kids laugh.

I added a small piece of retired Florentine paper since it was already out on my workspace. I also had left over pieces of cardstock and used those on some of the other cards I created last night. My goal was to see how much of the pattern paper I could use up, and I'm proud to say I have like 2 small pieces left over. As was the case with Chantilly, I had enough paper left to create 4 more cards with this kit, making it 19 total for just $24.95*.

*Plus shipping and tax.

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Love this group of cards. Consider them lifted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love all these extras you added using You are My Happy! I so relate to you just using scraps that happened to be out on your workspace, I seem to be working that way a lot!

    ReplyDelete