Tuesday, November 5, 2013

DD#77 Christmas Card

On Saturday, I was in the process of finishing up my Christmas card designs for my upcoming card workshop. When I saw the color challenge at Dynamic Duos, I knew it would be perfect for my next card.
Recipe: (All supplies by CTMH unless otherwise noted.)
Paper: Sparkle and Shine, White Daisy CS, Jingle CS
Stamps: Very Merry Christmas (retired), Trim The Tree
Inks: Ruby, Juniper
Tools: Scallop Border Punch (SU!), Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Other: Baker's Twine (Martha Stewart), Bitty Sparkles
Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack $9.95
Trim The Tree $6.95

This card went together super fast. Thanks for stopping by!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the ornaments and design of your card. Thanks for joining us at The Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great display of the colors in the DSP and the ornaments, Casandra. the ornaments pop against the white. Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete