Monday, March 3, 2014

FMS125 Just Married Card

I am always on the look out for great wedding stamps. I couldn't resist this one, especially since it's just $2.95! What a steal!
Recipe:
Paper: Babycakes, Outdoor Denim CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Newlyweds (CTMH)
Ink: Black (Versa Fine), Outdoor Denim (CTMH)
Tools: Heat Gun, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Crystal Blue Alcohol Marker, Honey Alcohol Marker, Whisper Alcohol Marker, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge, Dots Embossing Folder (CTMH), Circle Stax Die (MFT)
Other: Outdoor Denim Brads (retired), Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Irresistables Persnickety Journaling Spots (CTMH)

Freshly Made Sketches has a sketch this week that pairs perfectly with the Newlyweds stamp. If you would like to order your very own Newlyweds stamp set, please visit my website here. The paper I used was from a paper packet called Babycakes, but as you can see, it's very versatile.

I went with a slightly different take on The Friday Mashup's current challenge "Feeling Spring Flowers". The only floral to this card is peeking out from behind the car. But I love how these colors go together. It's a classic look.

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful week!

Casandra

7 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Super coloring and a fun combination of textures. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the stamp,and your color scheme is great for a wedding card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE CARD!! Love the stamp you used. That is one that I keep pulling out to use..but not sure what to do with it. I really like that you put it inside of a circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, you have been busy, Casandra! There is a lot of wonderful inspiration on here for me as I caught up with you today! This is just adorable; what a winning take on the sketch challenge!! And I fell totally in love with your camper cards, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card Casandra! Love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute with the polka dot texture and chevron ribbon. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete