Thursday, May 1, 2014

Third Anniversary Celebration

Good morning! Today, I am celebrating 3 wonderful years with Close To My Heart. I have enjoyed getting to meet new people and build relationships within the papercrafting world. I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone that has followed my blog or supported my business in any way. I appreciate all of you.

I love it that my anniversary happens to be on the same day we begin National Scrapbooking Month. Check out this sweetheart of a deal.

CC1027 Free To Be Me Paper Collection
With a qualifying purchase of $50, you will receive this beautiful paper collection for just $5!

But, that's not all! Close To My Heart has paired this promotion up with the current May Stamp of the Month "You've Got A Friend". Also, with the same qualifying purchase of $50, you will receive this fun stamp set for just $5.
S1405A You've Got A Friend
Both of these promotions have a retail value of $17.95, so that is a great savings!

So I've shared with you the two Close To My Heart sponsored promotions we have going on through the month of May. I would like to sweeten the deal as my personal thank you to each of you for supporting my business these past 3 years.

If you purchase $50 in product, you will receive a *free ink pad of your choice ($5.25 retail value). It's crazy math, but if you purchase $50 in qualifying product, add in the Free To Be Me promo, the You've Got A Friend promo, plus the free ink pad, that is $31.15 in savings.

For those of you deciding to stock up on your favorite crafting supplies before they're gone, a purchase of $100 in product, will net you a *free Level 2 Paper Packet of your choice ($9.95 retail value). 

If you live near or far (from Northern Michigan), you can place your orders through my **website: http://scrappinbliss.ctmh.com/

I can't think of a better way to celebrate my anniversary than this. Thank you!

Casandra

*Free Ink Pad and Paper Packet are available exclusively through me.
**If you place an order directly from my website, please contact me with your choice of free qualifying item so I can ship it to you separately. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on 3 Years! That's exciting stuff! I always enjoy catching up with you on your blog and seeing what you've been doing. I also love your kind comments on my blog! Good to have blog buddies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary with CTMH Casandra!!! I just celebrated my 16 year anniversary-can't believe it!! CTMH rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete