Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sparkle and Shine Christmas Cards

Season's greetings to you. I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday. 

Our Christmas began at 4:00 in the morning, when the children were caught peeking at presents under the tree. The dog gave them away. As Izzy put it, "Daddy scolded us and told us if we came out again before morning, he would take our presents away." 

The big gift(s) of the year were brand new kindles for the kids and (even) me. The next photos were even taken with my kindle. I love this new gadget. My niece had to show me how to get into my settings but all is good (for now). LOL



Believe it or not, I didn't use either design for my 2014 Christmas card workshop. I was trying for quick designs, and it must have worked because my attendees finished 25 cards in under 2 hours. I will continue to share pictures with you in the coming days.

Recipe:
Paper: Sparkle and Shine (retired), Cranberry CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Ink: Cranberry (CTMH)
Stamp: Merriest Christmas (CTMH)
Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Green Brads (Hobby Lobby)

Happy Holidays!
Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment