Sunday, August 16, 2015

Ice Cold Summer Card

I love summer. I feel like I am finally enjoying it, rather than hiding away from the heat. Lemonade is my little girl's favorite drink. She can drink lemonade year-round. So I made this card with Izzy in mind.
Recipe:
Paper: Stella (Retired), Confetti Wishes, Canary Paper Fundamentals, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Card Chatter - Sympathy (Retired), Ice-Cold Summer (CTMH)
Inks: Canary, Pixie, Thistle, Glacier, Black (CTMH)
Tools: Sponge, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Pen, LePen Journal Pen (CTMH)
Other: Oceanside Sequins (CTMH)

Cheers!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Casandra! Fabulous color choices and that lemonade looks so refreshing!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. It is a nice colour combo and yes, the lemonade does look refreshing!

    ReplyDelete