Thursday, September 17, 2015

#ctmhHelloLife Blossom Card

I'm changing things up a bit with a card. I made this one a couple of weeks ago to celebrate National Stamping Month.

It really is a true holiday, even if my hubby thinks I made it up as an excuse to buy more stamps. LOL
Recipe:
Paper: Blossom (retired), Paper Fundamentals - Basic (retired) White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Hello Life (CTMH)
Inks: Glacier, Sunset (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Slate Ribbon (retired), Gold Sequins (CTMH)

This is one of those cards where I was just messing around with the star random stamping. Hubby had just come in with his first load of fire wood, so I rushed out to help him stack him. When I returned, I was like "Whoa. This is pretty cool." And so I finished assembling it, and stood back to soak up all that crafty goodness. Yay!

Don't forget, you have until September 30th to order your very own Hello Life - Cardmaking stamp set. We also have two other stamp sets in this series, but I find that they all work very well together.

Be sure to check out my website for more details, if you haven't already. Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Ha, classic hubby suspicions......funny! Love the Blossom colour combo on your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete