Thursday, September 3, 2015

Jubilee Hayrides Layout

Welcome to day three of my Jubilee series.

Recipe:
Paper: Jubilee (retired), Kraft CS, Topiary CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH), Woodgrain CS (Other)
Stamp: The Authentic Life, Snapshot Memories, All the Details (CTMH)
Ink: Outdoor Denim (retired) (CTMH)
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Jubilee Complements (retired), Topiary RIbbon (retired), Topiary Washi Tape (retired), Glue Dots (CTMH)

I was looking at a sketch I had printed out and brought with me (to the crop), and then looked at pattern paper, and realized the sketch would be perfect to showcase a brilliant pattern. The ticket stubs with Hay rides printed on it was a fun detail I just couldn't pass up. With my favorite scissors in hand, I made quick work of cutting it out and sticking it down. I hope my nieces will love these pages.

Happy crafting.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment