Thursday, December 31, 2015

Georgie Snowman Cards

Yes; I really did make cards with a baby paper pack. They happen to be my favorite cards, too. I actually created these a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving. I was watching "Saints and Strangers" on TV, while I heat embossed and colored.


Recipe:
Paper: Georgie, Bamboo CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Flakey Friends (retired), Festival of Trees (CTMH)
Inks: Black (Tsuniko)
Tools: Craft Heater, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, ShinHan Alcohol Markers, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Coral Reef Sequins, Stardust Glitz Glue (retired), White Shimmer Trim (CTMH)

Georgie isn't just for baby-related crafts. This paper happens to tie with my other favorite right now, "Urban". Funny that they both and blues and yellows. Hmm....

Do you have fun plans for New Year's Eve? I think we are staying in, but may go out this weekend. Happy New Year!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment