Monday, January 4, 2016

Inspired By Christmas Cards

The first card here was inspired by Lisa Stenz. It uses the Artfully Sent cartridge. A quick story on this one. I was at a crop weekend back in October. And I had some left over materials from the White Pines card workshop so I decided I would make this card using the "then" current stamp of the month. I added adhesive to the inside piece and tried to adhere it. But I couldn't get the pop-up piece to pop out. After working with it for the better part of an hour, I was ready to pitch it over a nearby stairwell. Frustration was a word. 

Talking it over with my CTMH bestie, Miss Heather Jane, she convinced me to let her try to fix it. Turns out, I just needed to be a little tougher with it. She pressed firmly down and it popped out just like it should. That's when I decided it was time for me to go get some sleep. LOL


So this second card was inspired by Tina Lovell. I didn't really change mine much. She did such an awesome job with her card. 

Thanks, ladies, for the inspiration!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment