Sunday, January 15, 2017

Baby Shower Page 1

Over Winter Break, I had pictures printed off that I took at my sister-in-law's baby shower. I found that having the pictures in hand before I began scrapbooking the event was a big help. I was able to use the photos in groupings to best tell the story of the day. 


I basically scraplifted this layout from our current Seasonal Expressions. Because this is the title page of the book, I searched Cricut Design Space for Baby Shower images. When I saw this umbrella image, I was immediately drawn to it. If you don't have a Cricut Explore, I encourage you to consider one when putting together a craft budget. It's so worth it. It cuts with laser-like precision. And Design Space is free for 30 days after purchase. I've had mine now for a year, so I purchased a monthly subscription that I can cancel at any time. 

Happy crafting!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. This is a real sweet layout. I love those eyelashes! I have enjoyed looking at everything you have been posting. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title page for the album! Love the overall design of it!

    ReplyDelete