Thursday, January 5, 2017

CTD424 Thank You Card

Hello. It is extremely cold here right now and blowing snow. This kind of weather always makes me grateful for my warm, snuggly house.

Today, I have 2 cards to share with you that I made with the retired stamp set called "Friendly Pets". 


I am entering this card into the Color Throwdown Challenge #CTD424.

I made a second card with the same sketch, but switched out the background paper. Which one do you prefer? I like them both.



Have a terrific day, and if you get a chance, play along with the Color Throwdown. You have until 1/9/17 to enter.


Casandra

3 comments:

  1. I love the first! What a cute little guy! Thank you playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete