Monday, January 23, 2017

Hello Some Kinda Wonderful Layout

I scraplifted this from next page from a layout featured in the current Seasonal Expressions. Since I used some of the embellishments already, I decided to use my Cricut to cut out the hearts and the title. You may not have even noticed. 


I had scraps left from Some Kinda Wonderful, so I decided to add in the paper fundamentals blue dot design. This page will work with just about any theme. In case you are wondering, I cut the circle at 9", and then did my best to center it just before cutting. Maybe there's a feature on the Explore that allows me to center, but I didn't want to take the time to find it. I then hand-stitched around the circle. I really like how it turned out. 

Happy crafting!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment