Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Love those lashes layout

I am interrupting the card parade to show you a scrapbook page I created from the Some Kinda Wonderful kit. I had an 8x12 piece of the eyelash paper left and was trying to find the best way to utilize it. Not sure I'm happy with the results, but I will let you decide.



I think once the photo is in place, it will help. In hindsight, I would have stamped the title in a different color, but after stamping and cutting them out by hand, I wasn't up for that challenge. LOL I will say it is in cuter in person. The lighting sort of washed out the color in the picture. I did add pop dots to the title to give it more depth, as well.

(I just can't get enough of those owls!)

Happy crafting!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. I think this is adorable! Great use of that cute paper and I adore the way the owl's lashes match it!

    ReplyDelete