Thursday, January 5, 2017

MOJO478 Koala Cutie

Good afternoon. I am back today with my third card.

When I saw the sketch, this week, from Mojo Monday, I just knew I had to play along. It showcases the new paper collection "Dreamin' Big", and retired stamp "Cute Koalas". They seemed like the perfect pairing to me. I will let you decide.


Recipe:
Paper: Dreamin' Big, Whisper CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Cute Koalas (retired), Artfully Sent (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Black (Memento)
Tools: Shinhan Markers, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Coral Reef Sequins (retired), Bitty Sparkles, 3d Foam Tape (CTMH)

Thank you for stopping by again today. Stay warm.

Casandra



2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Yep, it's a perfect pairing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love how you colored the koala image. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete