Saturday, January 14, 2017

Pinterest Inspired Hello Lovely Card

I did a search on Pinterest, the other day, for ice cream cards. I came across a pretty card created by Stephanie Pike. I was inspired to create the following card. Thanks, Stephanie. Your artwork is gorgeous.



I used some retired washi and sequins from my stash to embellish, and even an embossing folder to give the ice cream some dimension. The ice cream and popcicle images were created in Design Space. I slice a 1" strip off the front of the card so you can see the green paper glued to the inside. 

Found out something interesting while creating this card. LOL My dog freaks out when I use the embossing tool. I don't know if it's the sound that it puts off, or if the embossing powder has a smell that freaks him out, but he paces with his ears down, and jumps nervously whenever I look at him with the heat gun in hand. Whatever...he's silly. 

Anyways, I hope that I've inspired you to use up some scraps, or dust off your cricut. 

Happy crafting!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment