Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful PML Cards

Today is a sad day for me. I know that there are parents out there that are happy when their kids return to school from winter break, but I'm sad. Of course, they are likely happy to return and share Christmas break news with their besties. 

On that note, I would like to share a pair of cards I created with the Some Kinda Wonderful kit. These cards use the same PML card.



I kept them simple. You may notice on the bottom card that there is paper peeking out from inside. It's a little trick I like to do when trying to use up extra scraps. Why should the front of the card be the only decorated part? The Some Kinda Wonderful assortment comes with sparkly black arrows and I adhered one of them to the inside. A little something unexpected for the recipient to enjoy when they open their card. 

One last quick note for you. The new black and white dots featured with this kit are awesome. I have been longing for something similar to my beloved brads. These dots have that flat appearance of a brad, but with shine. 

Hope your day is a crafty one!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. I love these fun - bright cards! I really need to be better about decorating the inside! I love the look and it would be a great way to use up the scraps that are left over.

    ReplyDelete