Friday, March 17, 2017

Baby Album Layout 6

Welcome back. This next layout features adorable koala bears. I couldn't resist that stamp set because my very first stuffed animal was a koala bear. I kept it until I was into adulthood.

Recipe:
Paper: Hello Lovely, White Daisy CS, Whisper CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Georgie WOTG, Cute Koalas (CTMH)
Inks: Black (Memento), Sorbet, Whisper, Juniper (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Pen, ShinHan Alcohol Markers (CTMH)
Other: Whimsy Fundamental Stickers, 3d Foam Tape, Hello Lovely Complements, Coral Reef Sequins (CTMH)

You may have noticed that my large photo mats have camera stamps that are slightly off-centered. I did this on purpose in case my sister-in-law would like to add 1-2 extra photos to this layout. I remember I had a hard time narrowing down all of my childrens' baby photos back in the day.

Please be sure and check back tomorrow for another baby layout featuring the beautiful Hello Lovely paper collection.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment