Thursday, April 13, 2017

Nevermore Halloween Layout

Here is another odd ball layout that I never pictured on my blog. I actually created all 3 of the layouts that Karen Pederson, a fellow Close To My Heart consultant, shared with us.


That large photo was cropped down from an 8x10. I had to crop out some of the kids to make it fit, but it worked out well for me in the end. A couple of the kids (on the end) were moving when the picture snapped and they were blurry. 

My daughter picked the Dorothy costume because of the red, sparkly shoes. A girl can never have enough glitter. Especially that one!

I really liked this paper collection and the complements were wonderful to work with, as well. And due to Ms. Pedersen's inspiration, I finally cut glitter paper on my cricut. And I have to tell you something about that. Close To My Heart glitter paper does a much better job of holding together when "under the knife" than off-brand glitter cardstock. You get what you pay for. Just sayin'. 

Happy crafting!

Casandra

2 comments: